The Bible is not just a religious text, but also a powerful source of inspiration and strength. Fear can be crippling, but these 10 Bible verses can give you the strength you need to overcome it.
1. Do not fear, for I am with you. - Isaiah 41:10
2. God is our refuge and strength. - Psalm 46:1
3. I will fear no evil, for you are with me. - Psalm 23:4
4. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? - Psalm 27:1
5. He himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' - Hebrews 13:5
6. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. - Psalm 23:4
7. When I am afraid, I will trust in you. - Psalm 56:3
8. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you. - Deuteronomy 31:6
9. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. - John 14:27
10. For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-discipline. - 2 Timothy 1:7
Use these verses to find the courage to face your fears head-on. Remember, you are not alone. Let the strength of these words guide you through difficult times.